Jumat, 25 November 2016

A Letter to My Younger Self and My 10-years-later self

Hello guys. back in my blog. on this occasion I will be brought the topic "a letter to your younger self and your 10-years-later self".


Yes, the next 10 years. Is later I can still life? do I have moved of state? haha I hope not, as we have to love Indonesia. So, whatever you were then, this letter from me to you

"Hi. How are you myself? I wish you still was healthy. Today I write a letter for you. Ten years future I wish you can still be set aside a little time between the bustle of you that accumulate to read my letter. I always striving and pray for the success of you. Not preceded the universe, I just guess uninformed are you later. to be honest I also really curious how life that time. Maybe you're smiling reading this letter, possible. Although very busy I hope you also set aside for a bit of sports. you still make track as sports favorites, right?. Your age did have increased a decade, are you still wrestle hobby the same and has the nature of the same with me when this? I hope the poor are you leave.  I hope you also happy your parents. Mother and father love you all time. Of birth, they fondle you, patiently teach about everything. Even cases not taught at school though. make sure they remain proud to have you that time. and I hope you have also find a partner good for you, though not married in that time at least already have a friend who always there for you. One message again for you, if you already have a child later, don't forget to always share your time for your family, I sincerely hope that. Yes, may only this little my message for you, so whatever you at the time I hope you don't forget to struggle today because your name is still the same with me that Jefry Ebenezer Karosekali and will not change".

OK guys so many of my writing, see you in the next blog.
Thankyou

2 komentar: